Established in 1873, Tyser Greenwood Chartered Surveyors have over 100 years’ experience providing surveying and valuations across the Residential and Commercial Property Market.
We currently have a large network of home based residential surveyors but require additional experienced surveyors to help us meet the demands of our ever widening client base.
We are actively recruiting to increase our coverage and service offering by expanding our team further with opportunities across England and Wales for AssocRICS, MRICS and FRICS qualified surveyors.
Working for Tyser Greenwood Chartered Surveyors is a dynamic, rewarding career choice. All of our surveyors are employed on a full-time basis but are home-based providing you with freedom and flexibility not found at other firms. All of our Chartered Surveyors are provided with the latest iPad technology as well as all the necessary help, support and additional equipment required to complete your job to the highest standard.
Benefits of working for Tyser Greenwood Chartered Surveyors
- Highly competitive commission scheme and remuneration package
- Car or car allowance
- Annual RICS subscriptions
- Dedicated. friendly central support team
- Wide range of surveying work available to include: Mortgage Valuations, Home Buyers Reports and Building Surveys
- Regular CPD and ongoing learning and development
- Access to the latest surveying technology and updates
- Opportunity to win and develop new business in your area
If you are an experienced residential chartered surveyor and are looking for your next challenge, get in touch with our friendly recruitment team today.